Saturday, November 24, 2012

FOs

Oops, I meant to post this on Friday! Oh well, leaves me room to add things :)

Holly:

Untitled
the trio will be for mom


Christmas Cafe au Lait:

Finished!
for my cousin

This was such a great pattern! The texture is awesome, and they are a nice, snug fit - which I love.

 Cross stitch update, I'm finished with week two:

Woo hoo!! Finished week two :) I'm slowing down as Christmas knitting is picking up

The more I stitch, the more I love it! Each square seriously is cuter than the last.

And last but not least, I'm currently working on the second monster of the trio, Ivy, and reading a new book!

Untitled

I am such a fan of Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling (you probably knew that already) so I am incredibly excited that she wrote another book! I read a lot of negative reviews on the book, but I will see for myself. Part of me thinks people will hate just to hate, especially since she's had so much success. It's a darker book, that's for sure.

I hope all you of enjoy your weekend! It seems like it will be wet and chilly here.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Rowling's new book!
    Cute lil' hangin' monsters. The mitts are awesome. The cross st is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥