Saturday, November 24, 2012

FOs

Oops, I meant to post this on Friday! Oh well, leaves me room to add things :)

Holly:

Untitled
the trio will be for mom


Christmas Cafe au Lait:

Finished!
for my cousin

This was such a great pattern! The texture is awesome, and they are a nice, snug fit - which I love.

 Cross stitch update, I'm finished with week two:

Woo hoo!! Finished week two :) I'm slowing down as Christmas knitting is picking up

The more I stitch, the more I love it! Each square seriously is cuter than the last.

And last but not least, I'm currently working on the second monster of the trio, Ivy, and reading a new book!

Untitled

I am such a fan of Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling (you probably knew that already) so I am incredibly excited that she wrote another book! I read a lot of negative reviews on the book, but I will see for myself. Part of me thinks people will hate just to hate, especially since she's had so much success. It's a darker book, that's for sure.

I hope all you of enjoy your weekend! It seems like it will be wet and chilly here.