Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Luck Leap Swap!

I forgot to post pictures from the swap!

Even though I finished the monster for my partner awhile ago, I didn't want to post pictures here until she had received her package.

This is Baldwin:


(the pink one was for Penny) I decided to make a Gryffindor scarf for Baldwin because both my partner and I are Harry Potter fans!



And this is the sweet package I received from my partner:


She made me a Harriet! And she used blue eyes rather than the standard child safe black ones, and I think they look so neat! She also included heart shaped post it notes, heart shaped stitch markers, a box of tea, licorice, Jelly Bellys, and knitting note cards!!

It was such a fun swap to participate in and I definitely want to join another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥