Saturday, February 4, 2012

GTD!

Today was a day of productivity:

Early morning trip to Costco to beat the rush, and it was a really good idea.

Helped Scott finish putting together shelves in the garage. Now all the recycling and odd ends are off the ground and organized! It looks so much better in there.

We took cardboard and glass to the recycling center, and that always clears up a lot of space :)

Repotted some succulents :) I have no idea what kind they are, but one started growing a baby succulent.

I've been reorganizing the kitchen for the last week. We're limited on counter space and cabinets so I'm really trying to optimize what we have. I think I made some good rearrangements today, as long as I remember where I moved things :)

And at the moment, I'm finishing a Valentine's monster for a friend. Pictures soon.

This is a shot of the screws and washers for the shelves:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥