Friday, December 23, 2011

FO nos. 47, 48, 49: Little Tuffys

Little Tuffys



2011 Knit Challenge: 49 Knit, 11 to go!


Little Tuffys



These are awesome little things! Really nice texture. I knit four, three to gift and one to try out myself. I do hope they work!

The pattern is from Adrienne Medrano and the pattern can be found on her website.
Yarn is Sugar 'n Cream that I had leftover from when I knit a market bag, so that was a plus!
Needles: US 10 double pointed because I don't have that size in straights :)




I took this picture from my iPhone! I cannot get over how impressed I am by the quality! Like, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥