Friday, April 15, 2011

Hot Damn

I do feel accomplished, despite my small anxiety attack around noon.

Today I:

..finished my graduation application
..made an appointment with an advisor to review application
..cleaned the kitchen and washed tower of dirty dishes (ok...so maybe a dishwasher would be handy)
..(fiiiinally) balanced my checkbook and discovered the missing transactions (relief, really)
..upgraded my Flickr account to Pro (!) (my screen name is oocha)
..finished HP and the Chamber of Secrets and am well into HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban (my fav!)
..pretty darn close to being finished with round ripple afghan



Berny
me, knitting Cat Hat & berny, unassuming

I did finish the Cat Hat (I've decided to keep the name simple) a few days ago but haven't taken pictures just yet. I haven't sewed all the ends in either, but seeing as I probably won't be able to wear it until fall I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥