Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FO: It's So Easy Being Green

Cha chaa!! I'm on a knitting role.

It's So Easy Being Green:
Pattern by Jennifer Lacey :


this reminds me of an eggplant

2011 Knit Challenge: 12 Knit, 48 to go!





Yarns used: Lily Sugar 'n Cream in Hot Green and Hot Purple
This yarn is 100% cotton, which is cool because it's washable.

Circular US 9 for most of the bag, but for the bottom switched to US 8 dpns




The handles are a wee bit small. I even knew they would be too short when I started, but sometimes you just have to go with it. The bag itself is deceiving: it can hold quite a bit. Probably not boxes of cereal though.







the bottom

I am a little scared that the bag will burst since it's knit top down. But I sewed in my twelve inch long tail so it should be good. Right?

I finished this bag while our shower was being fixed (a pipe was leaking in the basement). Thank goodness the men fixed it and didn't seem to be a major problem. I have certainly had my share of leaky pipes, boy.

Hmm...now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥