Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a week

I don't have the link...I'm not sure where this came from...

hehehe I love this one! WTF Jesus?! hehe

To sum up this week, I eked through my classes and put off a lot of homework for today. I did, however, prepare fairly well for Native Am Lit and History of Crit and Lit by reading the texts. Heck, Heartsong of Charging Elk will have been the only book I've finished in Native American Lit so far. And it's been, by far, the best one we've read too. James Welch is an awesome writer and I would love a class that only focused on his works.

Homework today?
- write two midterm papers, 3-4 pages per essay
- letter addressing poem
- read Immanuel Kant's essay
- finish Heartsong of Charging Elk
-
possibly write my reading notes on the end of Heartsong
-
think of midterm presentation for Storytelling

I'm also washing clothes.
And trying not to watch Netflix.
While drinking spicy Earl Grey with milk... yumm!!! ^-^



Berny in a basket!!



Adieu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥