Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hats!

I just finished a three-hat order! I can't wait to share the photos but I'm going to wait until the recipient receives them. Wow, I am so excited about this order! Mainly because he is so excited about them - it's really fun to knit for someone when he/she is just as excited as you! I'm excited because this is my second custom hat order! More on this later...

I'm also working on a project for a friend, for her nephew. Almost finished knitting that too, it just needs arms ;)

I started a Facebook page for my hats and have been thinking about having a hat giveaway. Details will follow as soon as I have a hat to give away.

That's it for now. I just purchased a few knitting books - two are knit/crochet flowers, bugs, leaves! and one is toe-up socks! I can't wait to try my hand at some butterflies and a new sock technique!

Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥