Thursday, August 20, 2015

August

Hi guys!!

Elephant in the room...I stopped blogging for a brief period because I felt like I was in a rut and it all felt too routine. There have also been two big technological changes in my everyday life that have hindered my posting: the biggest change being a smart phone with a very good camera that I take almost all my photos with, and the second, using a tablet more than this laptop. Blogging takes effort. Time to "style" the knitting (which for me generally means waiting for the right light and photographing [with a real camera] on my front steps), head space to put a meaningful post together on a laptop, and time to edit. Sometimes it takes me an hour or two for one post, and that feels like a really long time to me. Maybe that's a normal amount of time? I am interested in your thoughts, how you blog, your system. I am definitely not trying to judge or put anybody's blogging style down; everybody is different and I am still trying to figure out what works for me. During the time when I wasn't blogging, I felt a little sad because I like calling myself a blogger and don't want to lose that.

Ok, enough of that. Knitting. My latest finished object is a pair of socks.

Huckleberry/June socks for Brie


Yarn: Opal Smile
Needles: 2.25 mm 64 stitches
Pattern: Plain vanilla with a modified Eye of Partridge heel

Looooooooooooove Opal. Forever.


And I recently cast on another pair of purple socks:

Arne and Carlos!!


This is the Arne and Carlos yarn from Regia!!! I was super excited when I realized my LYS had it! (I purchased three colorways). This colorway is Star Night and it's my favorite. Though this pair is for a friend, I bought enough yarn to knit myself a pair too. I'm knitting a contrast color for the heel (and will also use it for heel and toe); it's white. I absolutely love knitting this yarn; Regia is always great, and Arne & Carlos...duh.


I made pretty good progress on Scott's Crazy Zauberball socks:

Scott's crazy zauberball socks



I'm planning to finish them for his birthday in mid-September. The colorway is called Riverbed and I felt it fitting for his outdoorsy self.

Scott's crazy zauberball socks


Massive sock. Scott decided he didn't want individual tomato cages, so he built one large wooden cage around the entire tomato raised bed. I tell him it works pretty good, but really.... ;) it definitely works well for showing off socks.


We are gearing up for our summer vacation which is in a few weeks! (after that, I told myself, I can start looking forward to fall stuff; pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters, everything cozy) Until then, I'm excited for the Oregon coast, camping, yarn souvenirs, car knitting, and relaxing!!

I hope everybody has a good Friday and a happy weekend, and thank you so much for reading. xx

1 comment:

  1. Подводит потенция, и эректильная дисфункция отравляет отношения? Либо просто захотелось разнообразия и новых ощущений в сексе? Вы можете купить левитру или ее дженерик варденафил и этим убить двух "зайцев" сразу. Отзывы говорят "за"!

    Левитра - третий по популярности после виагры и сиалиса препарат для лечения эректильной дисфункции. Этот эффективное средство для улучшения потенции гарантированно сделает вашу половую жизнь насыщеннее и ярче.

    Что такое левитра

    Левитра — препарат для потенции группы ингибиторов фосфодиэстеразы PDE5, который содержит действующее вещество варденафил.

    После открытия виагры и достигнутых успехов в лечении импотенции, многие известные фармацевтические компании оказались в невыгодном положении по сравнению с компанией Pfizer, наладившей выпуск данных таблеток для мужчин. Естественно, что они с удвоенной энергией занялись разработкой новых и более эффективных препаратов для потенции.

    Результатом исследований трех гигантов фармацевтического сектора — компаний Bayer Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline и Schering-Plough явилось создание варденафила. Он стал вторым ингибитором PDE5 после виагры. 6 марта 2003 года Европейская комиссия выдала разрешение на его продажу, действующее на всей территории Евросоюза. 19 августа 2003 под названием левитра препарат появился на рынке. MenED

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥