1. a chubby chirp for my aunt:
2. another Hitchhiker Shawl in progress! Part of an Instagram KAL. I'm knitting it with my lovely skein of Mad Tosh :) I've knit quite a bit more than what's in this photo:
3. Remember the Winter Wonderland Sampler I started last Christmas? Those clever girls have come up with the Springtime Sampler at the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery ! I am working on the frames right now, and on April 1 the first little patterns come out!! Pictures soon :)
4. I joined another Instagram KAL for the Colorblock Shawl by Jennifer, more information at Knitwise, Purlwise. My colors will be:
5. I recently realized that I can listen to Audible books on my iPhone, instead of on my Kindle... it might not sound like much to you, but when I realized this, the world stopped. So I've been listening to The Help nonstop for the past few days while I stitch on the Springtime Sampler. Have you read/listened/watched it?? It's amazing!! I haven't seen the movie yet but I really want to after listening to the audio book. Soooo good. I think I might be the last person on earth to read this book.
so happy it's Hump Day and BOOK CLUB NIGHT!!