Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bi-Fold Wallet

Hi friends,

I thought I'd share Modest Maven's awesome tutorial with you! I sewed it up the other morning and it was super easy, the tutorial is excellent, and the wallet is so cute! (and functional!)

My wallet is nowhere perfect and I'd like to sew another now that I know all the steps, but I love it anyways!!

Untitled
I ended up sewing velcro strips to close it (not shown)


Untitled
space for cards


Untitled
bill fold! no cash...


Woo hoo! If you are in need of a new wallet or just want to sew something quick, this is an excellent project! The tutorial is outstanding :)

Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. You are so talented! That is the cutest wallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andi!! Just exploring different crafts :)

      Delete
  2. impressive! you made a wallet - awesome! i love how it has all the little compartments for credit cards - and all the different fabrics. love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jody! I am so picky about wallets and purses so I was really excited that I liked this one! It really is awesome, though I would like a little coin pocket on it...

      Delete
  3. Love your wallet! I am absolutely loving your blog as well! I have been pretty much glued to it, reading past posts over the past few days. Your work is awesome, and very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rebecca! Very happy you found me :) and thank you very much!!

      Delete
  4. First time I see a sewed wallet! Really cute! The fabric is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥