Saturday, August 13, 2011

FO: Hearts for Olivia


2011 Knit Challenge: 25 down, 35 to go!

For Olivia's 21st birthday, I knit her a Hearts hat! (I realize hearts are definitely my motif of choice because I like them, but I think I should start to branch out...)

Yarns used: Cascade 220 in Aster (col no. 2419) and Light Navy Blue (col no. 2404)
Needles: US 7 and US 8 circulars

I think I've exhausted hats for now, will knit mittens. The more I think about holiday knitting, the more excited I become! I think a lot of folks on my Christmas list will be receiving mittens this year, rather than hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥